Sunday School meets from 9:00AM-10:00AM.
Sunday School is the heart of children’s ministry at Maranatha. Classes are available for three year olds through 6th grade.
Three and four year olds meet together in the Annex building and work through "The Gospel Project" which walks children through the Bible and works to point them back to Jesus with each lesson.
Kindergarteners through 6th graders meet in Kid’s Court in the Commons building.
- Kindergarteners- 4th Graders also learn through use of "The Gospel Project".
- 5th - 6th Graders learn by working through material written by John Piper entitled "Catechism" which simply means to learn about the truth of the Bible in an orderly way. They also spend time talking through many topics related to Biblical worldview.
Children’s Church is offered for children age 5 through 2nd grade during the sermon portion of each worship service. It allows kids to have a time of learning from God’s Word with their peers. It is offered during both worship services.
Maranatha’s Nursery is available during both morning worship services and the Sunday School hour. During worship services, nurseries are provided for infants through 4 year olds. During Sunday School, a nursery is provided for infants through 2 year olds. Nurseries are located in the Annex building.
When bringing your child for Nursery care, a PARENT should:
- Go through the Check-In procedure at the Check-in desk located outside of the nurseries.
- Pick up child within 10 minutes after worship service or class ends.
Sickness / Illness
Maranatha desires a “well-baby” Nursery! Parents will be notified to pick up their child if the child has one or more of the following symptoms/illnesses:
- A runny nose and/or eyes with colored discharge
- Coughing, chest congestion or sneezing
- Questionable rashes
Please be considerate of other children and parents in determining if your child is contagious. If you feel your child is coming down with an illness, please do not bring them to the nursery.