Skip to main content
- The Bible is the verbally inspired Word of God, without error in the original writings, and the supreme and final authority in doctrine and practice (Matthew 5:18; 2nd Timothy 3:16-17; 2nd Peter 1:21; John 17:17).
- In one God eternally existing in three equal persons – Father, Son & Holy Spirit – who have the same nature and attributes, but who are distinct in office and activity (Matthew 28:19; 2nd Corinthians 13:14).
- God the Father is the Creator of all things, and that in His nature He is, among other things, completely holy, all-powerful, all-knowing, omnipresent, eternal, just and loving (Psalm 139:1-18; Acts 17:29; 1st John 1:5).
- The Lord Jesus Christ, the eternal Son of God became man without ceasing to be God, accomplished our redemption through His sacrificial death on the cross, and literally, physically, rose from the dead (John 1:1, 14, 18; Romans 3:24-26).
- The Holy Spirit is the person of the Godhead who leads, instructs, and fills believers as they yield to Him (John 14:16-17; 16:7-11).
- Every person is lost in sin apart from Jesus Christ and in need of a Savior. We believe that salvation is a gift of God received when someone is justified by grace, through faith in Christ (Romans 6:23; Ephesians 2:3-10).
- In the blessed hope which is the personal, imminent coming of the Lord Jesus Christ to resurrect and to receive to Himself all those who belong to Him (1st Thessalonians 4:13-18)
Annual Report 2020